We are very excited to have an opportunity to communicate with you on a regular basis.
The Alumnae Office takes great pride and joy in helping to facilitate your class reunions and in welcoming you to all our special events.
Please take a moment to contact us via email, or telephone to help us make sure we are able to update you regarding various events and school activities. These activities provide our Alumnae an opportunity to reconnect with each other.
Let us not forget the Loretto creed every Senior recites as they take their final steps from students to alumnae.
- Never to forget to always give the best of yourself and continue Loretto’s tradition of excellence
- Never to forget the dreams, hopes, and ideals that you hold now in this, the best time of your life.
- Never to forget that you take with you a legacy of dreams, hopes and ideals of many generations of women just like you.
- Never forget that you will always have a home within the walls of Loretto Academy
- Never forget as we pass the torch on to you, that you will now light the way for yourselves, and for generations of Loretto Women to come
2019 Alumnae Homecoming & Upcoming Reunions
Loretto's Homecoming weekend is scheduled for Friday, September 20th - Saturday, September 21st. The graduating classes of 1959, 1969, 1979, and 1989 will be celebrating their reunions that weekend. A postcard invite will be mailed out the beginning of August. If you plan on attending please RSVP to Katie Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The class of 1999 will be celebrating their reunion on Labor Day Weekend, August 31st - September 2nd.