All prospective Middle School and High School students must take the Accuplacer exam at Loretto Academy as part of their admission requirements. The purpose of this test is to determine your daughter's skill level in three academic areas: Math, Reading Comprehension, Science, and Sentence Skills.
- Upcoming Admission Exam Dates: February 1, 2020 at 8:30am and April 25, 2020 at 8:30am. An appointment is necessary to take the exam.
All parents and students interested in learning more about Loretto Academy are invited to attend our Open House. Listen to current students' school life stories, tour the campus, and meet some of our faculty and staff.
- Elementary School Open House: Monday, November 25, 2019 from 8:15am-3:00pm and Thursday, January 16, 2020 from 8:15am-3:00pm.
- Middle & High School Open House: Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 9:00am.
All students are required to have an interview to meet our counselors and to view Accuplacer results. Schedule your interview with Lily Miranda for the following dates:
- January 16, 2020, 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm.
- February 19 and 20, 2020, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- February 29, 2020, 8:00 am - Noon.
- Apri 29 and 30, 2020, 8:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m.