Click here to download the Varsity Basketball Tournament Schedule on November 14, 15 & 16.
Click here to download the Junior Varsity Basketball Tournament Schedule om November 21, 22 & 23.
Click here to download the Freshman Basketball Tournament Schedule on December 5, 6 & 7.
In the United States, there are 7 million young men and women who participate annually in interscholastic athletics. For these 7 million students, high school sports are a privilege unique to American education. Only in America is this after-school activity so tightly entwined with a school’s mission- educating boys and girls to become productive members of society and “Building the Future through Athletics.” School activities provide the other half of education as an extension of the classroom. Contests won or lost are not nearly as important as the life lessons learned by the student participants within every high school athletic program. Our mission is to attract many participants so that they learn the values associated with discipline, performing under stress, teamwork, sacrifice, commitment, effort, accountability, citizenship, confidence, leadership and organizational skills, participating within rules, physical well-being and healthy lifestyles, striving towards excellence, and many other characteristics. Values such as these must be the priorities of every program.
- Physical, social, and emotional growth and development
- Acquisition and development of specific skills in activities of each student’s choice
- Experience self-discipline, self-motivation, and self-control
- Provisions for worthy use of leisure time for a lifetime
- It is our responsibility to provide challenging opportunities for our student athletes to compete successfully at the county, conference, and state levels.
- Team play with the development of loyalty, cooperation, fair play, and other desirable social traits
- Cross Country